ISQM 1 – Identifying and responding to quality risks
The new risk based approach to quality management requires that all professional accountants that perform services under the international standards implement a quality management system responsive to their specific quality risk.
This requires firms to Identify quality objectives and identify and evaluate the risks that will impact these objectives in their firms. For each risk identified, the firm then need to implement a response to mitigate this risk.
This excel document was created based on the quality objectives provided by ISQM1. Illustrative risks have been developed for each objective and possible responses have been provided. This has been done for the following elements of quality management:
- Governance and leadership
- Ethical and Independence requirements
- Acceptance and continuance of client relationships
- Human, Technological and intellectual Resources policies and procedures
- Engagement performance
- Information and communication
To register for this event, click here.