How do I cancel a subscription with PayFast ?
If you have opted to register a Buyer account with PayFast you can cancel a subscription from your PayFast account at any given time.
New PayFast Dashboard
To cancel a subscription with a PayFast merchant, do the following:
- Click on the "Cancel subscription" button at the top of the page.
- Login to your Buyer account with PayFast or create an account should you not have one.
- Navigate to the "Transactions" menu at the top of the PayFast page, and on the dropdown menu select "Subscriptions".
- A summary of your subscriptions will be listed. Navigate to the subscription you wish to cancel and under the "Actions" column, click on the "X". When you hover over it, it will indicate "Cancel subscription".
- Click on "Submit query" in the next dialogue box.
- Your subscription will be successfully updated, and the item you have cancelled will no longer reflect on your PayFast account.
Please note: If you have not registered a Buyer account with PayFast you can go to the registrations page and register the account using the same email address that is linked to the subscription you want to cancel.